[IAEP] Mailing lists

Emma Duke-Williams emma.dukewilliams at gmail.com
Wed May 28 13:14:24 CEST 2008

2008/5/27 Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com>:

> Hmmmm... Isn't the point of this list to put the tech minded and educational
> minded in the same room together to try and solve the right problems? We
> already have the sugar list (tech) and the devel list (tech). Or is this
> just a political OLPC distancing move?
>
> I for one am already subscribed to too many related lists and all the cross
> posting noise that generates. I'd potentially just drop listening to the edu
> side of things in an attempt to just 'get stuff done'.

I agree with Gary. I'm more interested in the educational side, but
I'm not totally inept technically, so interesting to read what's going
on; and it means that I can just have one list - & ignore the bits
that go over my head.

--
Emma Duke-Williams:
School of Computing/ Faculty eLearning Co-ordinator.