[IAEP] Funding - Full-time educator needed for Sugarlabs

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Wed May 28 11:39:18 CEST 2008

I agree.  For such a large education project, there are far too few
educators.  I'm not critiquing accomplishments and structure of Sugar,
I just don't really understand constructionism all that well.  A
full-time educator might be able to help translate the tech-ese and
produce/repurpose some course outlines based on Sugar.

So +1