[IAEP] Funding - and governance

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Wed May 28 10:42:35 CEST 2008

I've been trying to wrap my brain around this idea for content-based
projects.  I've had a few people that I respect take the same stance
as Jim.  Mako wrote a pretty good article on the subject a few years
ago that I think has some bearing on the situation:

http://mako.cc/writing/funding_volunteers/funding_volunteers.html