[IAEP] Its.an.education.project Digest, Vol 2, Issue 147

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Wed May 28 04:40:09 CEST 2008

+1

There are enough "idea people" in education in general, perhaps even a
surplus compared to the number of doers. Sugar labs should employ a core
technical and education staff that makes stuff "just work" for kids and
teachers and make spaces for volunteers to meaningfully contribute.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer