[IAEP] Mailing lists

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue May 27 22:10:40 CEST 2008

On 27 May 2008, at 19:25, Edward Cherlin wrote:

> I see that we are nearing 200 list members of somewhat diverse
> interests. Is it too soon to split into Development and Education
> lists? Are there any other requests?

Hmmmm... Isn't the point of this list to put the tech minded and
educational minded in the same room together to try and solve the
right problems? We already have the sugar list (tech) and the devel
list (tech). Or is this just a political OLPC distancing move?

I for one am already subscribed to too many related lists and all the
cross posting noise that generates. I'd potentially just drop
listening to the edu side of things in an attempt to just 'get stuff
done'.

--Gary