[IAEP] Mailing lists

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Tue May 27 21:14:41 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 11:25 -0700, Edward Cherlin wrote:
> I see that we are nearing 200 list members of somewhat diverse
> interests. Is it too soon to split into Development and Education
> lists? Are there any other requests?

I would propose

sugar-announce at SugarLabs.org - Announcements of Sugar Labs changes and
events.  No discussion.

sugar-education at SugarLabs.org - For discussion of the educational goals
and philosophy behind Sugar.

sugar-devel-announce at SugarLabs - Announcements for developer.  No
discussion.

sugar-devel at SugarLabs.org - For discussion between developer.

sugar-discuss at SugarLabs.org - For general discussion about sugar.  Other
lists can split off from this as the need arises.