[IAEP] An example on statistical (Bert Freudenberg)

Greg Smith (gregmsmi) gregmsmi at cisco.com
Tue May 27 15:21:05 CEST 2008

Hi Bert et al,

I appreciate all the comments, suggestions, flames and criticisms etc.
Its on the only way I know how my message is being received.

All my incoming messages appear in the same font so I forgot to check
outgoing format.

I see it was HTML (default) and that also munged the quote at the top in
text e-mail readers.

Here it is again in plain text mode. Hope that works better.

I'll try your suggestion on opening the activity on a windows box.

Thanks,

Greg S