[IAEP] Live USB image for XO emulation now available

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Tue May 27 11:05:26 CEST 2008

Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> Image is here:
>
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sugarlabs/sugar/liveimages/
>
> More information is here:
>
> http://gregdek.livejournal.com/28311.html
>
> I'll get a wiki page up sometime in the next few days, as time permits.
>
> Give it a spin and let me know your thoughts.  As soon as it's "good
> enough", I'd like to give this a pretty wide announce to the world of
> Sugar enthusiasts.

Thanks.
I have downloaded the image
live-xo-20080523.iso
and I cannot see an md5sum value related to it.

For the record, and trusting that I have an uncorrupted download, the
md5sum of this iso is
920525d34ccd1b1efbd39b5760535e90

It seems to check itself as good, and also runs ok in one of my
machines. In another newer one, the display does not start though.
When it runs, I see the familiar desktop but I do not see any
applications apart from journal, is this intended?
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391