[IAEP] Live USB image for XO emulation now available

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue May 27 05:42:16 CEST 2008

Thanks for great stuff, Greg !
My comments follow.

+ terminology check:
  I was really confused what is difference between sugar-emulation and
XO-emulation :-)

+ There have been several efforts building live image on cd and usb.
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/LiveCd is the central place to link them
(for now).
    your stuff could be linked from there.

   And how would you differentiate your stuff from others?  Base
framework to build live image is an apparent one.
   If sugarlab will have its own build/distribution, live image based
on that (sugar emulation, not XO emulation) would have really unique
value.

Cheers,
/Korakurider