[IAEP] Two more wiki page moves.

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Tue May 27 05:32:26 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 05:17 +0200, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> David Farning wrote:
> > I would like to propose moving
> >
> > http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Welcome_to_Sugarlabs
> > http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Announcing_SugarLabs
> >
> > from the main wiki name space to the SugarLabs namespace.
> >
> > This move will remove some clutter from the main namespace while keeping
> > the SugarLabs stuff together.
>
> Thanks for taking care of this!
>
> Note that we agreed that the correct spelling of our organization
> is "Sugar Labs", but we have it spelled "Sugarlabs" and "SugarLabs"
> across the wiki.  Would you like to help clean it up?
>
> Using "SugarLabs" just for the namespace is *probably* ok...
> actually, I'm not sure about it... I guess it's your call.

I'll go through the wiki and replace *ugar*abs with Sugar Labs.  This
includes in the NameSpace Communication and Consistency are critical
when forming an community

A addition reason to move some content to the Sugar Labs namespace is
that the Sugar Labs name space can evolve into a formal front to the
SugarLabs.org website.

Dfarning