[IAEP] Two more wiki page moves.

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue May 27 05:17:08 CEST 2008

David Farning wrote:
> I would like to propose moving
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Welcome_to_Sugarlabs
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Announcing_SugarLabs
>
> from the main wiki name space to the SugarLabs namespace.
>
> This move will remove some clutter from the main namespace while keeping
> the SugarLabs stuff together.

Thanks for taking care of this!

Note that we agreed that the correct spelling of our organization
is "Sugar Labs", but we have it spelled "Sugarlabs" and "SugarLabs"
across the wiki.  Would you like to help clean it up?

Using "SugarLabs" just for the namespace is *probably* ok...
actually, I'm not sure about it... I guess it's your call.

--
   \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
  _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/