[IAEP] community organization

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Tue May 27 00:29:28 CEST 2008

I was looking over the wiki this afternoon.

1.  Is anyone adverse to moving SugarLabs:Community_Portal to Community/

This allows a natural hierarchy of

Commuity/
Community/GettingInvolved
Community/Meetings
Community/Contacting
Community/Teams

This would allow the SugarLabs/ namespace to be used for foundation
related information.

2.  Would a 'how to build a team' page be useful?  It could include
information such as team wiki templates, how to set up a mailing list,
how to set up an IRC channel....

3.  As part of the community building process, what teams would be
useful?  From my experience, adding stuff to a wiki is easy--it is
figuring out when the new information should go the is hard.

Ideas are:

Accessibility team
BugSquad--in progress
Build team