[IAEP] [sugar] OLPC's bizarre behaviors

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Sat May 24 02:46:40 CEST 2008

Martin has a good point: we're still in the phase of basic things like
processor selection.

And one of the really major questions is what touch technology to use;
Mary Lou tells me there are many different technologies out there at the
moment; we'll have to make another big decision there at some point.
                                  - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child