[IAEP] An example on statistical

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat May 24 00:42:53 CEST 2008

On 24.05.2008, at 00:21, Greg Smith (gregmsmi) wrote:
> On a practical note, I couldn't get to the project from your
> etoys.image in IE 6.0 or Firefox 2.0 on windows. I see the "gallery
> of objects cloud" and can run "justpaintedcar" but can't scroll to
> the "bottom row". Probably  because I am using windows and that
> etoys.image appears to be for XO/Sugar. Let me know if there is a
> different etoys.image file that I should be opening in Windows. I
> tried IE 6.0 or Firefox 2.0 in all tests.

If you run the image, what does IE or Firefox have to do with it? Just
drag it onto Squeak.exe.

In case your screen is too small to see all, click the rectangle in
the toolbar and choose "scale to fit". This emulates the XO screen
resolution, for best experience resize the window to the XO display's
physical size (6"x4.5"). This is assuming you got the OLPC etoys image
which is set up with larger fonts.

- Bert -

PS: would be nice if you did sent email not in a light blue tiny
font ... plain text works best on mailing lists. thanks.