[IAEP] [sugar] OLPC's bizarre behaviors

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri May 23 00:50:42 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 4:45 AM, Christoph Derndorfer
<e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> So you're basically looking for someone who doesn't mind being despised
> by both OLPC staff ("God, s/he keeps bugging me, how annoying!") and the
> community ("s/he knows more than s/he's telling us").

Nah. We all want to pull things to the open. But naturally some
discussions do contain confidential information. And to makesure it's
ok to publish there's a bit of work to do, and it sometimes falls
through the cracks. Someone who keeps track of those things would be
great.

It's a well known function, and most large open source teams that have
physical headquaters have such a role. Think mozilla, ubuntu, etc.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions