[IAEP] OLPC's bizarre behaviors

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Thu May 22 22:38:47 CEST 2008

On 5/22/08, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed, one of the goals of Sugar Labs is to help build community
>  collaboration, so working together on organizing is a positive step
>  forward. I plan to start sending a weekly Sugar Digest out--but it
>  will not be comprehensive of all the OLPC comings and goings and it
>  will include Sugar in other venues, e.g., "apt-get sugar" on Hardy.
>  Feel free to forward Sugar-related news my way (Fridays if possible).

May I suggest that if you send your weekly Sugar Digest out on
Mondays, you can more easily incorporate all the stuff which makes it
into community news?  (I'd rather see the dependency arrow pointing
the other way, but realistically Kim's rather overloaded and she
almost certainly won't have the same abililty to reach broadly for
content.)
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )