[IAEP] OLPC's bizarre behaviors

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu May 22 22:31:18 CEST 2008

Indeed, one of the goals of Sugar Labs is to help build community
collaboration, so working together on organizing is a positive step
forward. I plan to start sending a weekly Sugar Digest out--but it
will not be comprehensive of all the OLPC comings and goings and it
will include Sugar in other venues, e.g., "apt-get sugar" on Hardy.
Feel free to forward Sugar-related news my way (Fridays if possible).

-walter