[IAEP] no subject

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed May 21 02:16:59 CEST 2008

I took a wild guess and tried translating the earlier no subject message
from Chinese (zh-CN) to English with Google.  It's a bit hard to tell if the
translation is wonky or if this was truly a rodent happiness and EU-tariff
themed message, but I thought I'd pass it along for the amusement value.
Maybe this is what that Chinese link spam on wikis look like to the native
speaker.  As the message says in it's closing, you are welcome to inquire.

cjl

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Flists.lo-res.org%2Fpipermail%2Fits.an.education.project%2F2008-May%2F000631.html&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=zh-CN&tl=en

/ - To: company (Manager / Finance) you! 2008 Congratulations to you, in
2008; mice not have the joy! Not the harvest mouse! Rats not money! Rat
endless happiness! The mice not happy life! To: your family fun! Happiness
and good health! " The company is more than 30 companies from the United:
"the contract, and trustworthy enterprises with the advanced" is: "flat tax"
is: for the "special invoices for value-added," and "the general tax
invoices," according to Chapter taxpayers advanced units can be low-cost
agency: "The EU export permit", "EU certificate", "commodity inspection
certificate of competency," etc. can also provide long-term: "export
declarations, to write off alone." Interested parties please contact calls,
if you cause any inconvenience or Dajiao, please forgive! Thank you for your
cooperation! 0755-81153047 Tel:-81153047. 0755-81172940 Fax:-81172940.
15817477278 Mobile: 15817477278. Contact: Zhong Wenhui. *shenzhenshanhudao
at 126.com*<http://209.85.171.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://lists.lo-res.org/mailman/listinfo/its.an.education.project>
*http://541012091.qzone.qq.c*<http://209.85.171.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://541012091.qzone.qq.c/>
*Mail:*<http://209.85.171.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://541012091.qzone.qq.c/>
http://541012091.qzone.qq.c Sincerely: salute! Welcome to inquire