[IAEP] Culled the subject prefix

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Tue May 20 15:50:07 CEST 2008

short prefix: +iXo

I use Gmail both for lablel filtering (I have over a hundred labels), and
glancing through "All Mail".
Damn confusing when there's no prefix, gets mixed up with personal email. I
wish that the dev list would have subject labels, would make it much easier
for me.  For those people who like to print or forward items along, the
various 'header tags' don't pass....  so it's also nice to have it in the
subject line, to know where it came from.

Of all the mailing lists that I'm on (about 80), dev list is the only one
without a subject prefix.

Subject prefixes of 6 or less letters is most useful.  In the past
[its.an.education.project] has been way way too long..  but been waiting for
the dust to clear before starting another debating subject.  So glad that
someone else brought this up. :-)

My 2 cents, thanks, -iXo