Culled the subject prefix

Emma Duke-Williams emma.dukewilliams at gmail.com
Tue May 20 11:45:36 CEST 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Asheesh Laroia
<asheesh at creativecommons.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2008, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
>
>        > short prefix: ffm, edward, josue, vern
>                                       + Asheesh
> short prefix: ffm, edwaurd, josue, vern, asheesh
>
> -- Asheesh.

I'd prefer a short prefix ... but being a total newcomer (& having
already used gmail filters to sort them out) perhaps I'll only count
myself as a half vote for short prefix.

I'm enjoying reading the debates, even if I've yet to contribute.

Emma
--
Emma Duke-Williams:
School of Computing/ Faculty eLearning Co-ordinator.