[Its.an.education.project] [Olpc-open] Sorry, what are we teaching? How?

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon May 19 23:03:42 CEST 2008

*
>I'd be interested to hear if the copyright for the textbooks' text and
>images are held by the Peruvian ministry, or by a private company. If
>its a private company, I expect that getting the text and images
>published online for analysis will be impossible.
>http://www.futureofthebook.org/commentpress/ is a suitable tool for
>this. If it is the Ministry, I hope they can publish the books on the
>OLPC wiki :-)
Dave,

Re: Peruvian texts (mostly children's, but not exclusively)

Go to http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Peru_activity_pack or just download
http://laptop.org/peru-bundles.zip and you'll find some of the textual
content materials that was bundled, including the 260 page National
Curriculum (in Spanish of course) "DisenoCurricularNacional2005.pdf".  Most
children's text's appear in both .doc and .html formats, broken down by
grade (Ciclo).

cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com