[Its.an.education.project] From Piaget

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon May 19 08:25:52 CEST 2008

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 3:48 AM, Antoine van Gelder <antoine at g7.org.za> wrote:

> On 18 May 2008, at 12:21, Edward Cherlin wrote:
>

>> To teach teachers Constructionism would require that we get permission
>> to put them through a remedial course of what they should have learned
>> in childhood. It would require that we create the complete
>> Constructionist course of study by Constructionist methods. But none
>> of us knows how to do that.
>

> We want to be at A.
>
> Currently, we are at B, being paid to do D.
>
> To get to A we're going to have to be at C as well, but being at C means
> doing D' which, the people who pay our salaries, don't like us to do.
>
> ?
>
>  - a

The thing I enjoy most about being a volunteer is that management
can't fire me for telling the truth or for doing my job. If we need to
do D', speak up and tell us what it is. I have no doubt that some of
us will get on with it. We might even find somebody to fund it.

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/