[Its.an.education.project] SOMs and Constructionism

Teemu Leinonen teemu.leinonen at taik.fi
Mon May 19 03:39:55 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Related to Gary's SOM analyzes / visualizations: With colleagues we
have published the following article:

Honkela T., Leinonen T., Lonka K., Raike A. (2000): Self-Organizing
Maps and Constructive Learning. Proceedings of ICEUT'2000,
International Conference on Educational Uses of Communication and
Information Technologies, Beijing, China. August 21-25, 2000, pp.
339-343.
PDF: http://www2.uiah.fi/~tleinone/teemu_leinonen_som_learning.pdf

If not more, in the end of the short paper there are some good
references to learning theories, computer supported collaborative
learning (CSCL) and Self-Organizing Maps.

Best regards,

	- Teemu

its.an.education.project-request at tema.lo-res.org kirjoitti 18.5.2008
kello 14:36: