[Its.an.education.project] Wiki TODO

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Sun May 18 20:37:02 CEST 2008

Hello,

in the last few days I started several pages in the wiki about core
technical aspects of Sugar Labs, like the roadmap, API documentation,
bug triaging. Several of these pages at this time are incomplete or
contain just brainstorming and discussion. See:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/TODO

I need help to complete these pages, shape up the processes they
describe and get people working on each of these aspects. I'm not
going to have a lot of time to work on them until Thursday, but I hope
we can keep making fast progresses on them anyway!

I hope Bernie can help out with Distribution and Infrastructure, Tomeu
with GetInvolved, CodeReview and Documentation, Simon with Triage,
Documentation and Meetings. I'll keep pushing forward Roadmap and
Release as we hit the release date. I would like to get all of these
in a shape that allows external people to contribute really soon.

Marco