[Its.an.education.project] Fwd: Its.an.education.project curiosity

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun May 18 19:53:03 CEST 2008

Hi List,

I sent this to Marco, off-list, as a curiosity (I'm not currently
subscribed to its.an.education.project so please cc me if needed).
It's basically a self organising map (SOM) visualisation of the new
list activity up to a day or two ago (more description of the
visualisation technique in my email below). Here's a link to the image:

	http://garycmartin.com/som/2008-May-its-an-education-project-list-som.jpg

I was trying to get an idea for the topics being covered here without
burning my time by reading all of the archive, but if folks find it of
some use I could automate the process. Perhaps monthly/weekly list
views, wiki content, etc?

--Gary

Begin forwarded message: