[Its.an.education.project] Ivan's latest blog entry on OLPC

Martin Sevior msevior at gmail.com
Sun May 18 02:32:53 CEST 2008

HI Jim,
         Your answer didn't actually appear here.

Alan, there are *LOT* of research groups and companies who say they
have the technology to produce cheap solar cells, or will do if they
"could just get a bit more funding", I was under the impression that
OLPC had found a Chinese company that was actually delivering flexible
panels at $2.50 per watt.

Cheers

Martin