[Its.an.education.project] [Olpc-open] some details about the next versions of the XO hardware

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Sat May 17 10:49:06 CEST 2008

The last line of the quote sounds menacing.  New partnerships?

I really hope that the announcement is going to cause any real drama.  But
if it does, I suppose it's best to do it now, and work our way out of both
controversies.

But I am very very glad to see that the current XO (or even XO1.5) is going
to be in production as-is for the next few years.  I'm rather fond of my
little green machine.

Seth