[Its.an.education.project] Ivan's latest blog entry on OLPC

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Thu May 15 18:05:03 CEST 2008

As an OLPC employee and Sugar/Linux developer, what continually
impresses *me* is the dedication shown to OLPC's educational mission
by all those who took the hard road and chose to stay with the
company.  Not to say there haven't been good reasons for people to
leave, but there are a large number of employees who've kept their
heads down and kept working on what's best for the kids, despite all
the turmoil and hubbub.  You don't hear much from them because they've
been working internally to shift OLPC's course, and it's easy to
discredit one's voice by venting in public.

As for me, when I can more effectively help OLPC's mission elsewhere,
I'll leave -- but not before.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )