[Its.an.education.project] Ivan's latest blog entry on OLPC

info at olpc-peru.info info at olpc-peru.info
Thu May 15 08:13:20 CEST 2008

Hello Edward,

I have check most of the sites that you mention.  That is not enough.
That is too easy and I am asking myself if THAT is the kind of info
(content) that we need to provide.  I keep diging, sorting and finding
more things.

Javier
(Where? Not in a public place until I find the correct way to present
this information: copywrights, formats, type of content).