[Its.an.education.project] Ivan's latest blog entry on OLPC

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed May 14 21:47:12 CEST 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:34 PM, info at olpc-peru.info
<info at olpc-peru.info> wrote:
>  Let me tell you ONE of the many stories about computers and how they have
> been used by
>  politicians in my country.  This can give you a clue about what can happen
> with these XOs:

Javier's stories of woe around politicians ring true to anyone who's
lived in latin america (like me ;-) ) but to be fair to latin american
way of doing things there is also an enormous number of projects big
and small that get through with transparency and frankness.

Assuming guilt is a horrible way to treat ethical people.

> Now the ball is the hands of us: Peruvians.  I can, from a technical point of view, develop
the next:
>  The problem is that I don't have time.

Whoever gets the job done gets my respect -- wherever they come from ;-)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com