[Its.an.education.project] Microsoft emails Blender

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Tue May 13 22:06:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

looks like MS doesn't want only Sugar to run on top of Windows.

"I would love to see all Open Source innovation happen on top of
Windows. So we've done a lot to encourage, for example, the team
building, PHP, the team building, many of the other Open Source
components, I'd love to see those sorts of innovations proceed very
successfully on top of Windows.

Because our battle is not sort of business model to business model.
Our battle is product to product, Windows versus Linux, Office versus
OpenOffice." (Ballmer)

Cheers,

Tomeu