[Its.an.education.project] Wiki and front page

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue May 13 12:39:46 CEST 2008

Hello Helga & Simon,

in my opinion, our front page looks great the way you did it.

wiki.laptop.org is currently being hosted by Develer's main server,
which makes me kind of a maintainer for it.

Because you seem to be perfect for this job, maybe you should take
it over completely, or maintain it alongside me.

I could either:

 - create user accounts for you on trinity.develer.com, and grant
   you full access to /usr/local/mediawiki and to the database,
   so that you could do anything autonomously; or

 - export the data and let you move it to a host of your choice,
   then make wiki.laptop.org point to it.

When we've settled this, it would be nice to move the Sugar pages
from wiki.laptop.org to this new home.

--
   \___/
  _| X |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/