[Its.an.education.project] What this list is about

Roland Gesthuizen rolandg at netspace.net.au
Sun May 11 02:19:40 CEST 2008

G'day all from down under and yes please!

Some of us are hanging on by our fingernails trying to keep up with
these rich discussions. It only takes a few moments to consider if a new
thread should start or if the discussion fits under an existing thread.

--

Roland Gesthuizen - ICT Manager and eLearning Coordinator
Westall Secondary College http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
--Margaret Mead