[Its.an.education.project] Fw: [Etoys] Some thought about Operational thinking and Squeak

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat May 10 07:26:29 CEST 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 11:53 PM, Seth Woodworth <seth at isforinsects.com> wrote:
> Ed, do you have any more information on your Kindergarten Calculus outline?
> I'd love to help you flesh out the idea as a Sugar activity.

Kindergarten calculus on the Wiki is all so far. If Alan can get us
some of Julia Nishijima's materials, we can progress much faster and
more effectively. Alan also has some examples of older elementary
school students discovering calculus concepts with appropriate
guidance in exploring physics.
--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/