[Its.an.education.project] Logo proposal

Simon Dorner office at simondorner.com
Sat May 10 00:36:54 CEST 2008

Hi!

Am 09.05.2008 um 21:50 schrieb Marco Pesenti Gritti:

> But it might be possible to replace it with a different representation
> of the same concept? Not that I can think of anything good myself, but
> my graphical creativity is a bit limited :)

Hm, that reminds me of something that I wrote some time ago. Some of
the questions and concerns have been addressed since then but the main
experiment revolved around letting children draw or photograph their
own avatar image as a replacement of the XO icon to make the
neighborhood view more usable.

This is the mockup: http://www.olpcaustria.org/mediawiki/index.php/Image:Meshview_avatars.png

This is the text: http://www.olpcaustria.org/mediawiki/index.php/Improvements_of_Mesh-View

I think that could also be extremely popular with children. Just a
thought...

Simon.