[Its.an.education.project] FW: Dissolution of the NGO OLPC Nepal [but not the OLPC community in Nepal]

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu May 8 21:50:13 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 7:16 AM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:

> Bryan Berry wrote:
>
>  Recently, the NGO OLPC Nepal disbanded when most of the team members
>> resigned citing issues w/ OLPC Boston's management
>>  http://groups.google.com/group/olpcnepal/msg/d93ddf63fa09fa6e
>> [...]
As far as I know, this is false.  Two of the founders said they were taking
a break, but they explcitly disavow Bryan's take on events; and the NGO did
not disband.  Bryan, actively working to make it seem as though they have
isn't helping anyone.  I assume you are doing it because you truly believe
it, and not because your two groups have been at odds.

SJ,
who thinks that both Cambridge an the international OLPC arms may take issue
with the phrase "OLPC Boston"