[Its.an.education.project] Logotype

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu May 8 15:39:42 CEST 2008

Helga Schmidt wrote:
> Hey Bernie,
>
>> Does anyone know where I could get the Sugar theme for Mediawiki?
>
> Do you mean the ShikiWiki-theme?
> -> http://www.olpcaustria.org/mediawiki/index.php/Shiki_Wiki

That's it, thanks!  I made it the default theme.

Now I really need a nice logo for Sugar.  We're still checking if the
XO logo is freely available or not.  For the time being, I was thinking
of those chains of paper cut-out kids holding hands.  It inspires the
concepts of "community", "collaboration" and "children" at the same time.

Like these:
  http://ts20.gazettelive.co.uk/JosephTaylor.jpg

Three in a row would work well... or maybe a circle around the world.

--
   \___/
  _| o |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/