[Its.an.education.project] wiki.sugarlabs.org is broken

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu May 8 12:25:19 CEST 2008

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero wrote:
> Yep does not work for me either,  seems like a mediawiki miss configuration

Ciao Rafael!

Yes, completely omitting the path was not a good idea because it mixes
up the wiki namespace with the static content.  Not even the Wikipedia
does that.

Ok, so I reverted to:

  http://wiki.sugarlabls.org/wiki/

http://www.sugarlabs.org/ also redirects there for now because we have
no CMS and no volunteers to maintain it yet.  (and I'd prefer to use
the Mediawiki as a poor man's CMS for better integration with the rest
of the wiki).

I'm not yet populating the pages because C.Scott and others may have
better ideas to put on the table.  While I'm convinced that untangling
the Sugar documentation from the rest of the OLPC wiki is a necessary
and logical step, I will follow what the general consensus seems to be
after some thoughtful discussion.

--
   \___/
  _| o |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/