[Its.an.education.project] Further training

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Thu May 8 01:47:44 CEST 2008

i spent some time a while ago porting all the 'intro to basic'
programs from my old c64 manual to pippy. you can find the result on
dev.laptop.org/git - look for pippy-examples.  (sorry, i'm on my cell
phone and can't easily get the exact url).

i talk with juliano at fisl this year about assembling a 'learn
python' course using pippy for brazil;  i'm hoping we'll get time to
work on it when he visits this month.
  --scott

                         ( http://cscott.net/ )