[Its.an.education.project] Sugar on the EEE PC

Alfonso de la Guarda alfonsodg at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:51:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

In Peru, we are promoting Sugar using EEEPC for some particular schools
(because the public schools -usualy- are for poor people), in fact some are
planing the next year to give a portable laptop to their 1st grade
students.  The 1 and 1 model implicates important changes to particular
schools and Sugar is well apreciated (because the related license problems
too).
Peru has about 750000 students in particular schools, thats an important
target.

2008/5/6 Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org>:

> Ciao,
>
> did anybody get it to work yet?  It would be something nice to show
> this Friday in Palazzo Vecchio.
>
> Aaron, do you still have your Sugarized Classmate?  Would you like
> to come here to show it, or ship it to me?
>
> I promise you'll get 2 back in no time... or maybe not! ;-)
>
> --
>   \___/
>  _| o |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
>  \|_X_|  "It's an education project, not a laptop project!"

Alfonso de la Guarda
COS
www.cos-la.org
www.delaguarda.info