[Its.an.education.project] Sugar on the EEE PC

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed May 7 13:11:22 CEST 2008

wolfgang at rohrmoser-engineering.de wrote:
> Yes I made it work on a EEE PC using a dual boot configuration.
> Sugar runs, but activities suffer because of the limited screen
> resolution. I am waiting for the new Asus 900 Model.

I think I should remind Albert Cahalan about that discussion we
had on devel@ some time ago about getting activities to adapt to
different resolutions :-)

> If you like to try it anyway, the procedure is documented
> in:
>
>      ftp://rohrmoser-engineering.de/pub/XO-LiveCD/XO-LiveCD_080321.pdf

Thanks!  My EEE PC arrived this morning and I'm rushing to my friend's
warehouse to get it.  Hopefully I can start hacking this afternoon.

Will you be around on IRC if I require assistance?  I'm _bernie on #sugar.

--
   \___/
  _| o |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/