[Its.an.education.project] Cleaning up the activities page

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed May 7 08:48:30 CEST 2008

Quick Activities-trac prototype status update: Trac is up, trac working
with git repositories, not so much. After banging my head against the
wall for a bit, I talked with Alec (who created and maintains
trac-hacks.org), got my head on straighter, and am working my way
through different configuration options to see which ones yield
happiness (it's turning out to be a "simple to do, but takes a while to
find the right simple way" hack).

So as to not clutter the list, I'll post interim status updates at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities_trac (currently very stub-like) and
then holler back on this list when a usable live demo goes up. Feel free
to poke me about this on #sugar if you're curious on progress.

Now back to our irregulary unscheduled conversations...

Bedtime,

-Mel