[Its.an.education.project] Sugar on the EEE PC

Dr.-Ing. Rohrmoser contact at rohrmoser-engineering.de
Tue May 6 22:02:15 CEST 2008

Yes I made it work on a EEE PC using a dual boot configuration.
Sugar runs, but activities suffer
because of the limited screen resolution. I am waiting for the new
Asus 900 Model.
If you like to try it anyway, the procedure is documented
in:

     ftp://rohrmoser-engineering.de/pub/XO-LiveCD/XO-LiveCD_080321.pdf

- wolfgang