[Its.an.education.project] Cleaning up the activities page

jaume jaume at nualart.com
Tue May 6 18:49:29 CEST 2008

hi all,
if we go for a CSM, what I like, I will go for the most similar
community in terms of free community. this is drupal
no doubts for me

drupal mission: http://drupal.org/mission
"By building on relevant standards and open source technologies, Drupal
supports and enhances the potential of the Internet as a medium where
diverse and geographically-separated individuals and groups can
collectively produce, discuss, and share information and ideas. With a
central interest in and focus on communities and collaboration, Drupal's
flexibility allows the collaborative production of online information
systems and communities."

jaume