[Its.an.education.project] Another set of thoughts

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat May 3 03:38:12 CEST 2008

Thanks for sharing these essays.  I still hold out hope that this book in
its entirety will one day be available under a free license, as Squeak By
Example is!

On the subject of large questions, Antoine asks:

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Antoine van Gelder <antoine at g7.org.za>
wrote:

 ...and one question:

> What is the goal of a project if it's an education project ?

There's some relation here to questions about how much research and
introspection is considered fundamental.

SJ