[Its.an.education.project] untangling constructionism

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri May 2 15:27:45 CEST 2008

Walter Bender wrote:
>> I think the contents of our wiki proves otherwise, but OLPC's wiki has
>> been somewhat hidden from outside observers.
>
> I am not sure what you mean by "hidden from outside observers"--as far
> as I know, everything in the wiki is completely open; however, there
> is a paucity of discussion about learning on the wiki--most of the
> discussion is about the tech side of things. What we need to do is
> make more explicit how the Sugar technology and the learning theories
> come together (or don't, as the case may be).

Sorry, I should have been more specific who I meant by "outside observers":
since when I started talking with politicians and journalists, I realized
they have only been exposed to our pretty institutional web site which
is clearly missing substatial and up-to-date information.

I'd usually write "wiki.laptop.org" on the back of my business cards
before giving them out, until I ran out of them :-)

--
   \___/
  _| o |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/