[Its.an.education.project] untangling constructionism

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri May 2 15:19:28 CEST 2008

> I think the contents of our wiki proves otherwise, but OLPC's wiki has
> been somewhat hidden from outside observers.

I am not sure what you mean by "hidden from outside observers"--as far
as I know, everything in the wiki is completely open; however, there
is a paucity of discussion about learning on the wiki--most of the
discussion is about the tech side of things. What we need to do is
make more explicit how the Sugar technology and the learning theories
come together (or don't, as the case may be).

-walter