[Its.an.education.project] untangling constructionism

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri May 2 13:16:18 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
>  /Please/, let's not re-discuss constructionism and freedom in this list.

Agreed. And we also cannot get too hung up on it. The overall platform
has a constructionist slant, but constructionism is also about a large
degree of individual freedom. So to make it useful in a wide range of
situations, for different users in different cultures, and to honour
constructionism itself... we can't force it on the user.

Mostly constructionist + very flexible wins.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions