[IAEP] evaluation report about the nyc pilot

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Jun 26 15:33:37 CEST 2008

On 25 Jun 2008, at 09:39, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> I think it would be nice to add both link and map to the wiki
> somewhere in the education section.
>
> Marco

Done. I wasn't totally sure where to put it so after digging through
the special 'all pages' view, so I put it down in a new page under the
EducationTeam name space:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/EducationTeam/Evaluation_Studies

And linked to it from:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/EducationTeam/KnowledgeBase

Please move or edit as needed – I know citations are a dangerous game
if you get them wrong so my apologies if I've made a faux pas.

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:21 AM, Gary C Martin
> <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
>> On 24 Jun 2008, at 16:35, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> this may be of interest to all the people that asked about reports:
>>>
>>> http://olpcnyc.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/ilt-evaluates-olpc
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Tomeu
>>
>> Thanks for posting Tomeu.
>>
>> If it's of any interest to folks, here's a self organising map (SOM)
>> generated for the report's text:
>>
>>      http://garycmartin.com/som/olpc_kappa-som.jpg
>>
>> --Gary

--Gary