[IAEP] Wiki Cleanup

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Jun 25 05:20:32 CEST 2008

Just a warning.  I am in the process of doing another round of wiki
clean ups tonight.

The cleanup includes:
1.  Deleting redirects- On stable wikis it make sense to keep some
redirects.  On our wiki we were filling up Special:Allpages so that it
was hard to assess what information we have.
2.  Moving all of the user documentation the the DocumentationTeam.
Again so we can asses what we have and what we need.
3.  Cleaning up all of the current event pages into
Sugar Labs/Current Events
Sugar Labs/Current Events/Archive

I am updating all internal links as I go.  You might need to
search Special:Allpages if you can not find your pages.

Dfarning